Kyrgyz Visa General Requirements
All foreign nationals, except nationals of the following countries, are required to have business or tourist visas to enter the Republic of Kyrgyzstan:
1. Azerbaijan Republic, 2. Republic of Armenia, 3. Republic of Byelorussia, 4. Georgia, 5. Republic of Kazakhstan, 6. Korean Democratic People`s Republic, 7. Republic of Cuba, 8. Malaysia (with official and tourist purpose up to one month), 9. Republic of Moldova, 10. Mongolia (up to three months), 11. Russian Federation, 12. Socialistic Republic of Vietnam, 13. Republic of Tajikistan, 14. Turkish Republic (up to one month), 15. Ukraine, 16. Uzbekistan and 17. Japan.
In general, invitation letter from a registered tour operator is required to obtain the tourist entry Kyrgyzstan visa. Nationals holding all types of passports of the following countries may obtain Kyrgyz Visas in the overseas missions and consular offices within the Republic on their personal request for the period up to one month, and are exempted from registration with the law enforcement agencies:
(1) Australia; (2) Austrian Republic; (3) Kingdom of Belgium; (4) Bulgaria; (5) Bosnia and Herzegovina; (6) Hungary; (7)Great Britain; (8) Federative Republic of Germany; (9) Greek Republic; (10) Kingdom of Denmark; (11) State of Israel; (12) Ireland Republic; (13) Republic of Iceland; (14) Kingdom of Spain; (15) Italian Republic; (16) Lithuania; (17) Latvia; (18) Canada; (19) Republic of Cyprus; (20) Republic of Korea; (21) Duchy of Liechtenstein; (22) Great Duchy of Luxembourg; (23) Republic of Malta; (24) Duchy of Monaco; (25) Macedonia; (26) Kingdom of Netherlands; (27) Kingdom of Norway; (28) New Zealand; (29) Portugal Republic; (30) Poland; (31) Romania; (32) United States of America; (33) Serbia; (34) Slovenia; (35) Singapore; (36) Slovakia; (37) Turkey; (38) Finland Republic; (39) French Republic; (40) Croatia; (41) Swiss Confederation; (42) Kingdom of Sweden; (43) Montenegro; (44) Czech Republic; (45) Estonia.
These nationalities can also obtain a visa on arrival at Bishkek's Manas international airport.
Upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan ensure that your passport is stamped to show the date you entered the country. You may encounter probles when leaving the country if you have entered the country by the trekking routes from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan bypassing staffed border crossings.
Where to apply for Kyrgyzstan Visa?
You can apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa where Kyrgyzstan Embassy or Consulate exist. Nationalities that do not need letter of invitation can also obtain a visa on arrival at Bishkek's Manas international airport.
Application requirements for Kyrgyzstan Visa:
1. Visa support, if required
2. Valid passport;
3. Completed application form;
4. 1 passport-size photo;
5. Fee, payable on collection of visa